Getting To The American Dream
Why Should I Work with a Realtor...?
- Receive objective information and opinions for properties
- Have the most current information/listing status for available properties..
- Have a negotiator working through the process according to your best interest
- A realtor handles real estate transactions for a living - a true expert in the field! Have someone to help you maintain a equalized balance for both the emotional and financial facets of a home purchase.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood
- Is it close to your employment? your favorite activities?
- Investigate details of the school district
- Check with local authorities for neighborhood safety
- Determine if the neighborhood is economically stable
- Research to see if a property in this area will be a lucrative long-term investment
- Make personal observations while visiting.
The Perennial Question - How Much House Can I Afford...?
Here's a handy-dandy affordability calculator to start you out!